AVIC411.com

How great would this be?

K, so I have a lead foot, and I don't think that will ever change, even though everybody tells me to slow down...bottom line is I am getting to many tickets!! been thinking about getting a K40 radar detector and diffuser for my truck....how awesome would it be if pioneer made an accessory for the avic's that is a radar detector? so a little icon on your screen would pop up and warn you when you are getting clocked? i think we should formally present the idea to pioneer's HR or PR office....

Yea, more people are killed buy speeding then drunk drivers. And if you kill someone while speeding! You go to prison, just as if you were drunk. Most people i dont think realize they could do time if they are involved in an accident while speeding.

Yea, more people are killed buy speeding then drunk drivers. And if you kill someone while speeding! You go to prison, just as if you were drunk. Most people i dont think realize they could do time if they are involved in an accident while speeding.

Make sure you are famous if you dont want to go to jail.

3 people voting for me to slow down...story of my life... you are preaching to the choir...I have a type A personality, always moving and in the next moment, so i speed subconciously, don't even realize it...besides that, my speeding is not in excess: 50's in 35's, 75's in 65's, and those speed limits are too conservative for me, regardless of what 'the man' says...the vehicle dynamics is helping a bit on my avic though, gives me another speedometer in front of my face as a reminder to let off the gas

okay guys, lets give pj818 a break.... We're not his mom or dad and we don't need to be preaching to him our personal values or the "state laws". To anyone of you who is going to try and say they've never speeded, "SCREW YOU!" you know you have.... He was simply raising an idea that "could" be cool on a future AVIC unit and we should put in our input on THAT idea... So if you think having a "radar alert" type of system in the AVIC would encourage speeding, than just say so... You don't need to bash a dude for going 10 over... As a matter of fact I'd like to take the time to say there should maybe be a system in place for all the people who go UNDER the speed limit in places where passing is "unavailable". these are the people who piss me off.... anyway....