AVIC411.com

When will BestBuy get a shipment of D3's?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i know. The $625 is the employee price my friewnd will get the unit for. I just dont know and he doesnt know when they are coming in. The managers are not telling the employess anything about the release or when they will be getting them. I dont know why but that is what he told me.

• 2 weeks later...

The BB instock date is 4/15 -Guys that work there, all you have to do is click additional detail. Its not availible customer fufillment. And the pionner deal rasied their price and its on back order its now just under 640. Also installers dont get $100 of the install, they are hourly just like everyone else. I'm waiting for them to get instock, cause the employee price is not bad at all (and we do get emp pricing, the unit is not price locked.)

• 3 weeks later...

Look they are for sale on the 22nd. Then there is an employee price for the D3. There also is no constraint on employee purchase of the D3. And within my District we are recieving 2-5 per store. Then also at the same time my District is receiving the Z2. At 1-3 per store. Same deal as the D3. No constraint. However buying through the Pioneer Accomodation is what is highly recommended.