AVIC411.com

Playing music videos on D3

What is the best method to play music videos on the D3? Not including the ipod cause i dont have a video i-pod. I download my videos of limewire so whats the best way to put them on a disc and have them play on the D3?

Can it be a regualar CD-R? what format? i am not very computer savvy so all help would be appreciated. thanks

BTW if anyone knows good places to download music videos thats some info i need

easiest and best way is to get avox jukebox which is a portable hd that can play a bunch of multimedia files and has a nice interface. Bunch of reviews on google.

but if u want to play them through say cd/dvd. Either convert them to DVD mpeg 2 format and make a DVD video. Or convert them to divx format and store them all in cd or dvd.

maybe i can start helping withthis.

i have an avox. yet to be put into my car tho along with the d3. just been playing with it lately. it is quite an impressive unit. i'm using a 120 gig hdd and can put unlimited things on it. i just put anchorman on it last night. just click and drag and walah. you're watchin a video through the rca cables.

the only drawback is that you need to use the avox remote to control the unit. it is not integrated thru the touch screen.

Seems to be cost effective to go with burned DVD's. But a hassle if you're gonna use navi more often.

Everyones recommending the Avox jukebox but it's a toss up to me but if you'd see yourself using an mp3 player daily I'd go with the ipod because it can be used more often outside of the car also.

You'd lose your touch screen controls. The Avox is like a portable HD with more HD space. The cost depends on the size of HD you decide to get, but the avox alone is 100 at the cheapest?

The ipod you get touchscreen controls and better portability as an mp3/video player. The video quality may not be as good but that may depend on compression. Pick up a new ipod for like 225$ or used for less.

Burned dvd's... 10-15$ in a 50 spindle at your local fry's electronics? but live with swapping out navi and music/video discs.

BTW: a place to download videos and music, you should try learning how to use torrents.