AVIC411.com

AVIC D3 NIGHT/ DAY MODE PROBLEM -PLEASE ANSWER!!!

OK.....I have connected the Orange/White wire to the factory orange white wire and when i got switch to night and day mode there is no difference at all. I mean the option lights up for me to switch between modes but there is now difference. I have a honda civic 04 ex.................now what?????

OK.....I have connected the Orange/White wire to the factory orange white wire and when i got switch to night and day mode there is no difference at all. I mean the option lights up for me to switch between modes but there is now difference. I have a honda civic 04 ex.................now what?????

u need to switch to "Night" mode, it will display as day mode,

however, once you turn ur headlights on, it will auto switch to night-mode.

If not, check your hardware info -> connection status -> see if ur illumination (on/off)

Make sure the orange/white wire from the avic is hooked up to the orange wire in the harness you used. If there is no orange wire in the harness you used, then you'll have to run a wire over to the left of the steering column. If you remove the plastic with the cruise control switch, look at the plug for the cruise control switch. In that plug there's a red black wire. That wire is the parking light feed.