AVIC411.com

• 1 year later...

Nobody wants to make them because they are always like this "guyz make moar sick wallpapers but it needs to be sick!!! lol".

If people would provide some example images of what they are looking for I believe there would be better response from the community. I've been doing graphics for years and could accommodate requests but why should I spend my time making custom wallpapers when requester won't spend two minuted describing what they are looking for.

Then there are people that complain how no one made what they wanted :roll:

OP, this is not directed at you but just a general rant/observation.

No I totally understand that, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that no one bothered to ask about info or anything and plenty of people just ask hey I'd love an rx-8 one and they got one made. I was simply defending the OP from people complaining about him making a new post b/c multiple people have requested jeep backgrounds to no avail.

ScottyP does have a point, S4. If they're very vague with their request, which you are right about the requests always being non-descriptive, then they can only blame themselves if they don't like the result.

And ScottyP, even though not many Jeep requests are fulfilled, creating a new thread for a vehicle specific background when there are already 2 big threads for that is not really needed.

)true, im not saying that it was needed at all. I posted requests in both of those threads and i didnt exactly spell out what specifically i wanted mainly because i'm not the most creative when it comes to digital display(all bout that hardware :wink:) and was hoping maybe someone could come up with a sweet idea but i did give color model make year etc. My comment is simply that i can understand the OP for making this post but not necessarily agree with it being needed. :D