AVIC411.com

Crutchfield D3?

Just trying to see if other people have received them while it was on BO. Maybe they are getting shipments just to fill BO. You never know. If they are, I can get a feel on when I could expect it. But obviously your brain doesn't isn't capable of putting two and two together. Go and get that itch checked out itchy and stop posting uncessary comments.

You're right! Companies, like Crutchfield can't do math and inventory what's on the inbound delivery truck, and what they've already sold on their computers. Plus they're withholding D3's for VIP members.

Call them up again, ask for Mimi. Tell ole girl Ray Ray sent you and the following pass phrase - " They kilt Sleepy, then they spunt the dude around."

Free overnight D3 delivery plus 50% off your order.

You're right! Companies, like Crutchfield can't do math and inventory what's on the inbound delivery truck, and what they've already sold on their computers. Plus they're withholding D3's for VIP members.

Call them up again, ask for Mimi. Tell ole girl Ray Ray sent you and the following pass phrase - " They kilt Sleepy, then they spunt the dude around."

Free overnight D3 delivery plus 50% off your order.

You think this guys kidding?

He's not, I got my D3 for $520. :lol:

actually you know what?, crutchfield shipped everything to me except the d3 and the BTB200. I sold the cd receiver for 150, camera for 200, and will probably sell the BTB200 for 150 when I get it. With the CF deal, Total order cost was 1136. Not free overnight, but I did get everything in 3 days....FOR FREE!!! So in the end I got it for 636. Not 520, but pretty close wouldn't you say? BTW, Mimi helped me out :D

actually you know what?, crutchfield shipped everything to me except the d3 and the BTB200. I sold the cd receiver for 150, camera for 200, and will probably sell the BTB200 for 150 when I get it. With the CF deal, Total order cost was 1136. Not free overnight, but I did get everything in 3 days....FOR FREE!!! So in the end I got it for 636. Not 520, but pretty close wouldn't you say? BTW, Mimi helped me out :D

You got a BT200 module for free as well?

I was hoping to get the BT200, D3, backup camera, and 3-yr replacement plan for $1100 or so (after I calculated it all in). I knew they threw in the camera for free, but not the $180 BT module.