AVIC411.com

Avic-D3 Installed 350Z

Finally got it installed. I posted my message about the "white-noise" when you click the buttons. Still havent figured that one out yet. If anyone has a solution or heard this on theirs, let me know what you did to get rid of it - besides shutting off the beep.

AVIC-D3PIX003.jpg

AVIC-D3PIX004.jpg

AVIC-D3PIX001.jpg

AVIC-D3PIX018.jpg

AVIC-D3PIX019.jpg

AVIC-D3PIX006.jpg

Wrichie, I think there is a screen that you can fit in the cubby spot, but you will have to re-do the dash. I think it is called a farenheit screen. Check out my350z.com, they have details.

Nolaz, thanks. Got the camera issue solved, works great. The wire to splice into is behind the plastic behind the drivers seat. Lemme know when you install in your z and I will help you out. Pretty simple actually.

Now that I'm done, I'm going to disneyland. :)

coochoo: that is the location of the factory nav. If you don't get it, you get a big space. I plan on using it for the ipod. Got the cable ready.

About the camera, yea there is an up and a down. I originally had it upside down and had to flip it over. It's the one from CF. Works great.