AVIC411.com

Hey I did not give any bad wiring advice. What I said was if you are installing the Boyo license plate cam with the camera positioned on the bottom of the plate you can unscrew it from the back and flip it so you do not have an upside down picture. Common sense yes but true.

hey guys..thanks to your help i got everything working. i connected it to the black wire with the pink stripe. i had to look deep into the panel because there were 5 wires that were black with a pink stripe. so after a week of getting it to work when i went into reverse the cam came on when it was supposed to. however...i was adding some more stuff to my car today and when i went into reverse, the cam did not come on. i checked the settings, and the cam was on. i manually turned it on in map mode and it worked. but it will not turn on when i go into reverse automatically anymore. whatever i hooked up, i didn't come close to where i spliced the rearview cam and the black/pink wire. it is no longer automatic.

do you guys have any ideas as to why this is happening? please help. thank you