AVIC411.com

How do I add a custom image on the D3's boot screen?

I feel your pain. I asked and asked and asked but got no response. So...I did it the old way, by trial and error. So, I will share with you the right way to do it. The manual is confusing.

Create a CD-R with a PICTURES folder. In that folder, put up to 20 images in JPEG format. That's it. Simple.

Go to the NAVI menu, system options, background settings, and choose import from disk. Put in your disk and it should work.

GL

I feel your pain. I asked and asked and asked but got no response. So...I did it the old way, by trial and error. So, I will share with you the right way to do it. The manual is confusing.

Create a CD-R with a PICTURES folder. In that folder, put up to 20 images in JPEG format. That's it. Simple.

Go to the NAVI menu, system options, background settings, and choose import from disk. Put in your disk and it should work.

GL

Thanks brother, I will give it a shot :lol:

ok..im in my editor right now and when i put in 500/240 under pixel dimension, the pic looks horrible, does it show up better on the d3?

do i not touch document resolution or document print size then?

maybe im not doing this right.

ok..im in my editor right now and when i put in 500/240 under pixel dimension, the pic looks horrible, does it show up better on the d3?

do i not touch document resolution or document print size then?

maybe im not doing this right.

agreed... i did the 500x240 and it lookslike crap on the D3... it asks if i want to center or repeat it, and i choose center, it looks all squished... obviously 500x240 isnt the correct resolution

can someone confirm the actual resolution to be used please