AVIC411.com

3000GT VR4 Z1 Install

Picture is bad, as it was dark, and I used the flash from the camera.

No I did not use a magic marker to color the interior, :lol: it is all factory, and in great condition.

As for the face Plate. We did not like the plastic face plate that came with the Z1, so we fabricated a new one out of metal and powder coated it black..

Picture is bad, as it was dark, and I used the flash from the camera.

No I did not use a magic marker to color the interior, :lol: it is all factory, and in great condition.

As for the face Plate. We did not like the plastic face plate that came with the Z1, so we fabricated a new one out of metal and powder coated it black..

cool. Great car btw. Keep on driving it! My 3000GT is costing me a fortune to keep it running, but its well worth it to have a unique car.

• 7 months later...

(Ya, this is an old topic I know...)

I have a Stealth TT, and the stock faceplate is a pretty good fit, (a little bit of a gap, but not to bad at all).

But I was wondering, with so many DSM people has anyone done a nice Dodge Stealth Splash screen?

I've kinda started one, but the realization that I have no artistic talent is really starting to set in :-(

(pictures and font from the 93 Brochure)

post-13577-12872753310165_thumb.jpg