AVIC411.com

Crutchfield free backup camera offer - how long?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kool... and I ain't coming to talk 8)

HAHAHA douchebag e-thug deleted his post and then reposted this to sound like more of an e-thug. "and I aint coming to talk". You "aint" coming at all. I know it. Like I said, I got nothing to lose, I will go for a walk and have a smoke, you won't show. So just give up now poser.

I was there with my wife, (she was sitting in my truck down the block), and yep, e-thug douchebag didnt show up. Guy probably doesnt even live in NYC. Well, at least he has no excuse anymore, so hopefully he won't come around no more in his 1986 IROC wearing his Z-Cavaricci pants and deck shoes.

I was there with my wife, (she was sitting in my truck down the block), and yep, e-thug douchebag didnt show up. Guy probably doesnt even live in NYC. Well, at least he has no excuse anymore, so hopefully he won't come around no more in his 1986 IROC wearing his Z-Cavaricci pants and deck shoes.

You were NOT there pussy... I was sitting in a 02 chevy impala. You're a clown. I'm up in the Bronx BTW. Soundview AVE! Misfit, who the fuck are you? Mind your fucking business, before you get laid out. BTW, my D3 is WORKING beautifully. 8)

Yes I lied. You were there. I wasnt. Right. I was imagining myself there right? Keep up the wanna be e-thug act.

Anyways, Im actually bored of playing with you. I am going to just ignore you now. Have fun with the hole in your dashboard when the friendly fellows up on Soundview see your new toy.