AVIC411.com

Crutchfield free backup camera offer - how long?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your beer bitch, I'll take 2 bottles of PATRON.

Nice edit to your post. Real classy. Patron and Mike's Hard Lemonade.. Maybe you meant Mike's Hard Cock?

Damn man, you really are a punk ass douche bag. Come back when you graduate high school, kid.

Nice edit to your post. Real classy. Patron and Mike's Hard Lemonade.. Maybe you meant Mike's Hard Cock?

Damn man, you really are a punk ass douche bag. Come back when you graduate high school, kid.

Yea I noticed that too.

Too bad he didn't realize that someone quoted him on it :shock:

Yea I noticed that too.

Too bad he didn't realize that someone quoted him on it :shock:

Some clown with administrative rights edited my post you faggot. WTF is a Mike's Hard Lemonade anyway? I'm from NYC!

Some clown with administrative rights edited my post you faggot. WTF is a Mike's Hard Lemonade anyway? I'm from NYC!

HAHAH this guy is still around? Only a douchebag would keep going and be an "e-thug". JasonH is the only one who has admin rights to this section of the board, and believe me, he isnt the one who changed your post. Besides, when a post is changed, it clearly has the name of the person who edited it, where your other post says "Edited by NitroB", so nice try there Hardrock.

HAHAH this guy is still around? Only a douchebag would keep going and be an "e-thug". JasonH is the only one who has admin rights to this section of the board, and believe me, he isnt the one who changed your post. Besides, when a post is changed, it clearly has the name of the person who edited it, where your other post says "Edited by NitroB", so nice try there Hardrock.

Fuck you! I'm in NYC too, so if you think I'm an "E-THUG" I can bring the DRAMA homey.

WOW! This guys a jackass. And then did you seriously buy a module for the bypass. CAN YOU SAY CONNED... I hope something goes wrong with your D3 (if you even get it...) that way we as a forum can laugh at your ass when it craps out in 2 weeks.

Suck a gorilla nut you fagg... It'll be here tomorrow!! Yea I bought a module motherfucker, so what! The shit cost 22.00 shipped! You cheap bitch! I'm doing it MY WAY! You do your shit YOUR WAY! Speak for yourself too bitch, "we as a forum" punk shit. And IF something DOES go wrong with my D3, it WILL BE ADDRESSED! It ain't nothing but a piece of electronic equipment DICKHEAD.