AVIC411.com

Z2 sucks without mobile video, any new ideas?

This thing would be soooo much better with mobile video. I wonder why Pioneer has made this such a mission in their business to control how people use these products? I would just like my passengers to have the ability to view a DVD if they want, while I drive. I am not at all tempted to watch videos while I drive. I guess I am going to have to resort to a sun visor monitor for my passenger.

2007 Mustang GT Roush 427R vert.

AVIC-Z2

Bluetooth

IPOD adapter

USB Adapter

XM Nav and Radio

Steering wheel remote

Rear view camera

post-5887-12872752167326_thumb.jpg

The reason Pioneer must include the bypass is become some moron would be watching a movie while driving, get in an accident and sue Pioneer because they should've accounted for the fact that they didn't stop people from watching a movie while driving. Pioneer is covering their own ass like every company has to do today.

We're a litigious society. We sue everyone over everything. And until we learn to take responsibility for our own actions then companies we continue to need to put lockouts like this on their products.

The reason Pioneer must include the bypass is become some moron would be watching a movie while driving, get in an accident and sue Pioneer because they should've accounted for the fact that they didn't stop people from watching a movie while driving. Pioneer is covering their own ass like every company has to do today.

We're a litigious society. We sue everyone over everything. And until we learn to take responsibility for our own actions then companies we continue to need to put lockouts like this on their products.

So so true............ Cant even blame pioneer. Everyone is so sue happy in this country

I understand, sort of.. But, how can a car manufacturer do business? Somebody might get in a wreck somehow and kill themself or others. What about a company that makes knives? Someone might cut themself or worse. What about a gun manufacturer? and so on..

We have laws and we already have police. We need manufacturers and engineering companies to leave the policing to the experts.

Just my thoughts..

We have laws and we already have police. We need manufacturers and engineering companies to leave the policing to the experts.

The experts? The experts are a jury of our "peers" who are also the experts who awarded millions to the idiot that never thought McDonald's coffee might be a lil too hot when first poured! Experts HA!

This thing would be soooo much better with mobile video. I wonder why Pioneer has made this such a mission in their business to control how people use these products? I would just like my passengers to have the ability to view a DVD if they want, while I drive. I am not at all tempted to watch videos while I drive. I guess I am going to have to resort to a sun visor monitor for my passenger.

yeah you are going to have to install some external monitor and swap your passenger screen from mirror to rear video.

The experts are a jury of our "peers" who are also the experts who awarded millions to the idiot that never thought McDonald's coffee might be a lil too hot when first poured! Experts HA!

To be completely fair, this incident was significantly misrepresented in the media, and it may be a bit naive to draw conclusions such as those above without understanding the case a bit more.

see http://www.vanosteen.com/mcdonalds-coffee-lawsuit.htm

or just google the case.....

-H1945