AVIC411.com

Pix: AVIC-D3 in a Hummer H2

Just got everything hooked up and working nice, with steering wheel controls. This is really a fun system!! Great NAV, iPod video, game console input, 17" widescreen rear LCD, and the front/rear screens can watch the same or 2 different things. :D Check it out! Thanks AVIC411 for the info and Crutchfield for the smokin deal!!

D3_1.jpg

D3_2.jpg

D3_3.jpg

D3_4.jpg

D3_5.jpg

D3_6.jpg[/url]

• 1 month later...

Looks great Bullseye. :D

I just had my AVIC-D3 "professionally" installed in my '07 H2, but they did NOT hook up the VSS. NAV is off quite a bit.

I will have them re-do it this week.

Question: Do you have a link/info on the VSS wiring for the Hummer H2?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Man that sucks!!! :( This is a constant worry for me as well. It looks like there is not to much damage to the interior of the vehicle that cant be easily replaced. It also looks like the perp left the nav antenna as well. Hopefully the person has a hard time selling or gets nothing for because of that.

• 8 months later...

Hey bullseye,

I was just wondering what you used for the radio mount kit? I installed a D3 into an 03 H2, everything went fine, but having some complications with fitting in the unit with the GMOS04 plug/wiring and the harnesses and wiring from the unit itself. I purchased the Metra mounting kit, and its the appropriate kit, and I can make it work -- but would like to find a cleaner setup.

Also, in the bypass... just to make sure since you're in a H2 also, did you just ground the parking brake and add the wire above the mute wire on the harness? And that wire thats added, thats just grounded out? And can I have the VSS sensor connected or does that need to be grounded as well?

I have it "temporarily" installed now, just cant watch dvd or use navi while driving... I had grounded out the parking brake, and overlooked the other stuff, but have to pull it back out for steering control harness anyways, so I can make the adjustments.

Your setup looked great though, sorry to see what happened.

Thanks

Steve