AVIC411.com

How to annoy your friend with his D3!

I was playing with a friends D3 after he got it, and while messing with the navigation system, I entered his address. I saved it as a location and associated the dog barking sound with it.

Now, every time he gets home from work, leaves for work, turns on his car at his house, etc. his car barks at him.

It's hilarious. Next time I get 5 minutes alone in the car I think I'll add work, Taco Bueno, and various other haunts I know he goes by while driving.

Sorry, I had to share it's just too funny.

:twisted:

The sad part is there's been more than one person who's done something like that with their avic and couldn't figure out how to turn it off.

Sure you can. Even if its not possible to turn this feature off, you can still bypass it by adding a dummy audio file instead. That way all it plays is silence...

:D

thats funny... i got my d3 in last week and the first thing i did was register my house... and i was like oh i'll add the dog bark so when i navigate home it'll bark... i forgot i did that... and i got like 1/4 mile from my house it barked like 8 times... i was like AHH STOP! so i parked in the driveway and took it off and will not do that again haha