AVIC411.com

2001 Civic EX

Yeah, all you'll have to do is cut the alpine end off and connect the avic end to it. If you're confucsed, when you're ready to do the install, snap a couple pics of the harness I'm sure one of us will be able to walk you through the install.

Yeah, all you'll have to do is cut the alpine end off and connect the avic end to it. If you're confucsed, when you're ready to do the install, snap a couple pics of the harness I'm sure one of us will be able to walk you through the install.

DAMN cntrylv79, as soon as u said "CUT" u have me scared as bank teller wit a gun in her face. Im a have to cut the end off and rewire the colors to the matchin colors on the AVIC??? And thanks a lot will be postin pix when I start it.

Relax. I'll try this with ascii.

Here's what you'll have when you take out the alpine radio that's currently installed in the car.

(Alpine)---------------------------(honda)

So what you want to do is cut it at the connectors that were used to put the 2 together. ( The X)

(Alpine)-------------X--------------(honda)

Now you can get rid of the Alpine side of that. Final step is to take the harness tha tcame with the avic and splice it into the honda plug you have. Remember match the wire colors that's all.