AVIC411.com

This is the thread that never ends.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't get your post count up the sleezy way. from what i can tell you say anything in the forum just to get to 50. Nothing has been of benefit to anyone else and your just wasting space by not saying/asking anything of importance. Also multiple times you have noted that you are just saying nonsense to get up your count. posting 2 times at 12:51 just to get to fifty is pointless. I'm not saying that i always give the most correct information on here but at least i try to help others fix what isues that they have from my past experience.

signed,

TBLAZIN22S aka tired of nonsense

don't get your post count up the sleezy way. from what i can tell you say anything in the forum just to get to 50. Nothing has been of benefit to anyone else and your just wasting space by not saying/asking anything of importance. Also multiple times you have noted that you are just saying nonsense to get up your count. posting 2 times at 12:51 just to get to fifty is pointless. I'm not saying that i always give the most correct information on here but at least i try to help others fix what isues that they have from my past experience.

signed,

Hey if it wasn't for nonsensical posts, I'd only have like 14 posts. :)

signed,

Hey if it wasn't for nonsensical posts, I'd only have like 14 posts. :)

cntry,

the difference is that you have been on here for almost 2 years. SBZRO has been on here for just over a year and is just now trying to get is post count up so that he can post in the classifieds section. I'm not trying to put him down but at least get your post count up by helping others and adding meaningful value to the forum and not just nonsense to get up your count.

and no I have never seen a chicken throw up.