AVIC411.com

This is the thread that never ends.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason, I don't know who is a bigger dork, you for making that video or me for actually taking the time to watch it. :lol:

I actually took the time to take a video of me flying my RC helicopter in my living room, but you added fades and graphics and all. :)

http://www.sminntech.com/files/HoneyBeePF_Video.wmv

and I had to check out your blog too, thanks for the link in the video.

Sorry, I suppose I could have made it more entertaining. Maybe I'll drift around the fountain next time. Instead of playing with toy helicopters, you should be working on the Sminntech Z2 Bypass and maybe make enough to buy a real helicopter.

Ahh, right now I'm too busy getting ready for the Second Amendment Follies 07. My buddy has 30+ acres in PA and we go out there ever year for Alcohol tobacco and firearms. I haven't done a page since 05 and some of the links are dead

http://www.sminntech.com/files/Follies05

But the videos of the spud guns are fun. :)

Been sighting in some of my new toys incluing my new P90! :)

Yah some of the pneumatic spud guns are pretty amazing. He calls that 2x4 shooter the "hurricane simulator". I don't know why but I have always loved blowing up stuff. :) The spud gun thing is pretty cool.... even if it is just potatoes.

Ahh, right now I'm too busy getting ready for the Second Amendment Follies 07. My buddy has 30+ acres in PA and we go out there ever year for Alcohol tobacco and firearms. I haven't done a page since 05 and some of the links are dead

Where at in PA? I'm moving to Mcungie on the 20th (from Ohio). Its in the Allentown/Bethlehem area (just north of Philli.).