AVIC411.com

I was looking for a forum like this for the AVICs and didnt see one when I bought mine. Anyway I have had mine for a while now and I have basically the same complaints as a lot of people I have read:

My BIGGEST complaint is that the Sirius interface is a BLATANT waste of 7" of LCD and I hear the XM is just fine (good job switching to Sirius when I got the AVIC idiot haha).

The echo in the Blue Tooth although I was unaware you could put it to one speaker until reading this board so I am going to attempt to remedy this.

The only other thing I dont like is the lack of a simple arrow. I would like an arrow at the top of my screen that alerts me WHICH WAY I am going to be turning soon...

Other then those I really like the unit. Its installed in my 98 Grand Cherokee after a lot of custom work:

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

I currently live in Columbus, Ohio but I am from Orlando, Florida and my parents now live in Birmingham, Alabama and I am moving to Lubbock, TX in July.