AVIC411.com

When I first got my d3 installed and returned home my roads showed up correctly on the map. I live in a subdivision which has 2 roads. Ok, now when I go home on the map it shows the second road in which I live on as a seperate road and 1st on my map. The main road in which you turn on to to get to my road is up the highway as it's own road. If this is confusing I will try to simplify. I live in a subdivision. You have to turn off of major hwy onto street A and then Turn off of street A onto street B in which I live. Ok, it showed up correctly the first time on map. Now after a few days it shows street B as a road directly off of hwy and it shows street A half a mile or less down the hwy by itself. The map seperated the 2. Originally it was correct but now it is not. Any suggestions on how to get it back how it was. Will resetting receiver do the trick? If so will I lose all settings Ex: color, eq settings, display settings?

I have no clue what would be causing that and/or if RESETING the D3 will make a difference...

To answer your question about RESETING, there are two ways to RESET the D3...

1) Push the RESET button with the car off...

2) Push the RESET button with the car in ACC...

One will erase all your preferences and one will not... Don't know off the top of my head which is which but it is detailed in the manual...

Good luck,

Mark

When I first got my d3 installed and returned home my roads showed up correctly on the map. I live in a subdivision which has 2 roads. Ok, now when I go home on the map it shows the second road in which I live on as a seperate road and 1st on my map. The main road in which you turn on to to get to my road is up the highway as it's own road. If this is confusing I will try to simplify. I live in a subdivision. You have to turn off of major hwy onto street A and then Turn off of street A onto street B in which I live. Ok, it showed up correctly the first time on map. Now after a few days it shows street B as a road directly off of hwy and it shows street A half a mile or less down the hwy by itself. The map seperated the 2. Originally it was correct but now it is not. Any suggestions on how to get it back how it was. Will resetting receiver do the trick? If so will I lose all settings Ex: color, eq settings, display settings?