AVIC411.com

Cant look at videos in avic d3 with ipod

the "tv off" must be selected on the ipod in order for the video to be seen on the D3

The option in the settings on the ipod your looking for is "tv out" it must be turned ON in order to view videos on the D3. You must also have your videos in a playlist if you want to be able to use the D3 controls to skip between different videos.

which ipod interface did you use. and did you turn on the video out on the ipod

how come to view video in D3 u only can use the i200 how come i can not view it with the CDi100I :roll:

Becuase that's the old ipod interface, it doesn't even work that well with the d3. The d3 sees that interface as an external device. Which means you get very limited control.

• 7 months later...

Which ipod?

i have the i200 adapter but i still cant view the videos on the d3. i turned the tv out on and the d3 tell me to to control everything through the ipod. then i play the video and it only plays on the ipod and the sound comes through the speakers. iwhats going on with this thing?

its the ipod classic. im not sure which version but i bought it a few weeks before xmas.

Which ipod?

i have the i200 adapter but i still cant view the videos on the d3. i turned the tv out on and the d3 tell me to to control everything through the ipod. then i play the video and it only plays on the ipod and the sound comes through the speakers. iwhats going on with this thing?

Roll the firmware version back to 1.0.2 and it should work.

There's a couple of topics on this board about it if you want to search.

But I'm sure there's a million websites telling you how to roll an ipod's firmware back to a previous version floating around on the internet.