AVIC411.com

Cant look at videos in avic d3 with ipod

Did you download the 1.0.2 firmware AND the signature file?

Replace those files with the 1.0.3 files in the proper directory...internet instructions say something like docs and settings/user/app data/ ipod... something like that, google it.

Then you must run the update via itunes. YOU MUST TURN OFF AUTO UPDATES FIRST. To do so, open itunes, Edit, Preferences, and untick 'check for update automatically'.

Then plug in your pod, click on your device on the left hand pane under Devices in Itunes, and then click 'restore', click Yes to use the old firmware, and that should do it. If you get an error after you click restore about not being able to find the firmware, please see the link below.

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic. ... light=ipod

^^ third response down under NOTE** has your answer for this

• 2 months later...

ok ive tried everything and anything and nothing seems to work!!!!

i have a 6th gen ipod and a tried putting it in disk mode and it would get past the "firmware not found" but now i try doing it again and it gives me the firmware not found error. someone please walk me through this, $5 paypal to whoever could walk me through this over the phone or in chat/email in one quick sitting.

pm me or email me