AVIC411.com

That's great - so they made sure that we were not able to use the unit while driving, but did nothing to make the thing more user friendly! I guess we have different priorities :wink: I guess they wanted to make sure that we should be sure and find our fav song/artist while we are pulled over to the side of the road with our emergency brake on calculating/rechecking our route. gee i hope we don't get run over or murdered while we are forced to pull off the road God knows where! I wonder what there liability is if we get killed on the side of the road while programing this thing. Did they ever consider that our "shotgun passinger" MIGHT want to interface with this thing while we driving down the road??? So they dont' think there there customers have any common sense!. I have been driving a vehicle with a NAV UI unit for over 7 years without even a near miss - i am so glad that Pioneer decided to protect ME!!! i whish they would just concentrate on what they do best!!!

They above comments are teh opinion of the member and should not be considered the opinion of this forum or any members therein.

Thanks for letting me vent :lol: