AVIC411.com

Bluetooth CD-BTB on AVIC-D3, Verizon phone?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I just installed the AVH4000-DVD in my wifes truck, and transferred her phone book from her chocolate..... one entry at time.

Now if only I can make a call through the unit.

im trying to connect a chocolate to the avhp4000 bluetooth and cant get it to sync. any help?

• 4 months later...
i have a krzr phone from verizon and cant get my bluetooth cd-btb to work properly with my avic-d3. when i make a call,the other person can hear me talk but i cant hear anything through my speakers.what could br wrong?

I figured this out because I had the same problem. I apparently connect the wire to the wrong IP bus on the Bluetooth Unit. There are two IP bus connections: IP-IN, IP-OUT. You want to use IP-OUT.

Match the blue to the blue, and the black to the black.

Everything should work. Drove me crazy trying to figure this out.

• 1 year later...

I have an AVIC-D3 with a CD-BTB200, and I was wondering if anyone has a Verizon phone that lets you transfer over the phonebook. I have a Samgung SCH-A990 and it won't transfer the phone book! Any info will help. Thanks

I have the Samsung SCH-i760, and it works fine with the d3, just the voice commend does not work though, otherwise everything else work great...