AVIC411.com

Does anyone select the options in the "Staging" section of the sound menu (like music studio/dynamic theater/actor's stage/living room)? I have gotten the levels the way I want them in the EQ, but I have a friend who insists that the speakers sound way better with the staging off, and I say it sounds better usually with the "Dynamic Theater" setting. I know that sound is subjective, and I have my theories about why I like this better, but I'd like to get your input and find out whether or not I'm just crazy.

p.s. the speakers in my car are component infinity's in the front, coaxial infinity's in the back and one infinity 10" reference sub, in a VW GTI.

Any thoughts?

Does anyone select the options in the "Staging" section of the sound menu (like music studio/dynamic theater/actor's stage/living room)? I have gotten the levels the way I want them in the EQ, but I have a friend who insists that the speakers sound way better with the staging off, and I say it sounds better usually with the "Dynamic Theater" setting. I know that sound is subjective, and I have my theories about why I like this better, but I'd like to get your input and find out whether or not I'm just crazy.

p.s. the speakers in my car are component infinity's in the front, coaxial infinity's in the back and one infinity 10" reference sub, in a VW GTI.

Any thoughts?

Who cares what your friend says potentially sounds good or not? Sound is subjective. It's your car. They're your ears. Set it up the way you want. Don't be your friend's little bitch.

Any thoughts?

Who cares what your friend says potentially sounds good or not? Sound is subjective. It's your car. They're your ears. Set it up the way you want. Don't be your friend's little bitch.

agree...

Set it up the WAY YOU like it.. and thats the end of the conversation. If he insists, tell him to go scratch a nut somewhere else.