AVIC411.com

Pioneer D3 question ipod video rear entertainment?

Hello before anything just want to apologize if this has been covered, I looked around but didn't find what Im looking for!!!

Im thinking of buying the pioneer avic-d3, before I do, I want to know if you can have the navigation working (with nav disc in slot) and play ipod videos on the rear headrest entertainment at the same time? In other words can I use full navigation and my kids watch ipod movies in the back at the same time!!!

Thank you in advanced for your replies....

What about the audio for the rear entertainment. With my current Kenwood indash setup I can listen to a cd(using the cd changer),radio or watch tv while my kids watch a movie off the dvd. My kenwood has an audio/video output which are connected to the rear monitor and IR transmitter for audio. I just recently installed a D3 in a customers Toyota Tundra( I think it was a Tundra, too many cars since that install) and noticed that the D3 only has video out. The customer was in a hurry so I didn't get to mess wioth it. Is there a way I can listen to the radio while my kids watch a movie with using the wireless headphones. I really wanna buy this unit, but my wife doesn't like the fact that it doesn't do that. Someone shed some light.

I have a rear LCD on my Sienna with an IR transmitter. I hooked up the audio input of the LCD to the Rear Left & Right RCA plugs meant for the external amp. The IR wireless transmission works fine but I cannot independently control the main speakers and IR output. So it defeats the purpose.

I wish it was possible :cry: