AVIC411.com

2007 Maxima

Yes the info screen will still work. However it will not display any of the info relating to the radio anymore.

I'm saying the screen won't work unless someone has made a kit for it it looks like a headache. I sat in a 06 and can't quite remember what made me say it would not work. I could be wrong!

K

I Just had a Z2 installed in my 07 Maxima..The info screen is not working in mine,the installers said everything goes through the Original head unit. It doesn't look the greatest to have a blank screen there. It would be nice if there was a way to at least power the screen to get the Time and Temp.

post-8435-12872752495359_thumb.jpg

I just got my 2007 Maxima from the shop. So far, I like some of the features. However, I believe the shop connected my Bluetooth wrong. When I answer a call, the person's voice is twice as loud as my music :twisted: . In addition, my car has a humming sound that also had my music playing lower during the phone call. Prior to installing the Z2, my car was muted during any phone calls.

I want to know what feature besides the HDD library, do others think is so great about this unit?

I just got my 2007 Maxima from the shop. So far, I like some of the features. However, I believe the shop connected my Bluetooth wrong. When I answer a call, the person's voice is twice as loud as my music :twisted: . In addition, my car has a humming sound that also had my music playing lower during the phone call. Prior to installing the Z2, my car was muted during any phone calls.

I want to know what feature besides the HDD library, do others think is so great about this unit?

Those settings are defaulted that way with the z2. All you need to do is change the phone settings in the z2 to mute the music on phone calls and also you can turn the volume down on the phone call so their voices are not so loud. Read the manual, it helps.

I had not so much a humming but a Hiss. Installers said it was from the factory bose amp. Everything was loud I couldn't turn volume up past 6 without blowing the windows out. They installed yesterday a soundgate XR4 amlifier/reciever interface which took care of the problem.