AVIC411.com

What is it going to take to ENABLE all functions

Wow guys sorry I posted this question. I know its been discussed to death. What I was really asking is would anyone be up for a replacement program. I know there was talk of one but have not seen anything lately. It was just an attempt to get us thinking again.

Again I applogize for the post

I doubt it. In my state, it's illegal to have video playing in sight of the driver while the vehicle is in motion. If someone writes an override program, it's installed, and there's a horrible accident... the liabilities are staggering for the person who wrote the program and distributed it.

There's a cheat/trick out there somewhere that I saw a week ago... can't remember where I saw it. OR you can do the mod thing that a lot of people are talking about on here with the yellow wire.

Good luck.

hey, don't knock a guy for asking a question or trying to be helpful.

No, i will knock him because these posts get old. Its been discussed... over and over and over again...... there are several threads just like this one and they all say the same thing. But you're right, i should be helpful.... so here ya go...

Hey guy, use the search function. You'll find this topic has already been discussed to death. Now go choke yourself. :twisted::twisted:

Helpful enough?

I suppose in some alternate universe it is. There are SO MANY topics, and it's overwhelming to someone new to the discussion.

I realize there are a lot of people that have been here for a while and it gets frustrating hearing the same question over and over, but I would personally rather be welcoming and friendly. Who knows, the person that asked (what you think is a ridiculous question) just may stumble on an a solution for you down the road on something else.

Bottom line, there are no stupid questions and it's a numbers game when it comes to new ideas and solutions. The more participate, the more opportunities we have for discovery.

Frankie says RELAX. Don't do it.

Bottom line, there are no stupid questions

Sure there are. Its the ones that have already been discussed. Too many people are too lazy to do a boolean search, or too internet illiterate to know how to do a boolean search or what it means!

I suppose in some alternate universe it is. There are SO MANY topics, and it's overwhelming to someone new to the discussion.

I realize there are a lot of people that have been here for a while and it gets frustrating hearing the same question over and over, but I would personally rather be welcoming and friendly. Who knows, the person that asked (what you think is a ridiculous question) just may stumble on an a solution for you down the road on something else.

Bottom line, there are no stupid questions and it's a numbers game when it comes to new ideas and solutions. The more participate, the more opportunities we have for discovery.

Well thank you Mr. Miyagi, lemme know when Mahatma Ghandi shows up to give his schpeel on the matter. You can continue to be welcoming and friendly and I'll continue to be "that internet guy" who finds it necessary to belittle nubs for asking repetitive questions. Im too old to demand lunch money anymore so this is the next best thing.

Well thank you Mr. Miyagi, lemme know when Mahatma Ghandi shows up to give his schpeel on the matter. You can continue to be welcoming and friendly and I'll continue to be "that internet guy" who finds it necessary to belittle nubs for asking repetitive questions. Im too old to demand lunch money anymore so this is the next best thing.

It's sad that you feel the need to be so combative. I thought this was a place to help each other.

It's sad that you feel the need to be so combative. I thought this was a place to help each other.

You define it as combative and I see it as merely pointing out the harsh facts. Fact 1..... no one likes it when the new guy asks old questions when the answers to said questions are as easy to look up as the name of this website. Fact 2..... getting all spiritual and "kumbya, lets all hug each other and sing" on me does nothing but fuels my abusive sarcastic fire.

And this site IS a place where one can get tons of help and info. But acquiring that information does not require posting at all. Your sidekick could learn more from reading then by opening his "mouth" via posting.

Who was it that said.....something along the lines of "Some fictional character helps those who help themselves...." Or something like that....? :roll:

You define it as combative and I see it as merely pointing out the harsh facts. Fact 1..... no one likes it when the new guy asks old questions when the answers to said questions are as easy to look up as the name of this website. Fact 2..... getting all spiritual and "kumbya, lets all hug each other and sing" on me does nothing but fuels my abusive sarcastic fire.

And this site IS a place where one can get tons of help and info. But acquiring that information does not require posting at all. Your sidekick could learn more from reading then by opening his "mouth" via posting.

Who was it that said.....something along the lines of "Some fictional character helps those who help themselves...." Or something like that....? :roll:

Like I said... very sad. I think you've long made your point, whatever it was... or do you wish to continue for some obscure benefit?

The topic of this thread is a question from someone new who wants to know about bypassing the video safety feature while driving. If anyone would like to add anything helpful, not hateful... please respond to this user's post.

LoL, you were cheap entertainment for a boring day at work. Nothing more, nothing less. But preach on reverend, preach on! I'll figure some way to live with my less than civil ways some how..... woe is me, woe is me...... :twisted::twisted: