AVIC411.com

need quick help 2 decide what indash to get plz read

hey guys well im going to start on the sound system part on my car its a 06 honda civic 2dr ex and the only thing left out is the stereo, i wanna get a indash dvd/navi but i want one that can do it all be the most updated and now bypassed so that i can have unrestricted navi funtions and be able to watch dvds so lets hear your comments/thoughts thanks

Are you kidding me? After all the time wasted on you about the N3? Jesus, and I was being patient not telling you to search, damn n00b.

SEARCH THE F'IN FORUMS TO FIND YOUR ANSWERS.

I apriciate your help, But my N3 is installed on my truck :o:? but i need to decide on what indash to put on my new civic

i forgot to mention i dont mind going with another brand , then again the only diffrense between the z1 n d3 is it hd ? and how complex is it to bypass between either ?

If you think that's the ONLY difference between the Z1 and the D3 then you need to do some more looking around in these forums. :roll:

My 2 cents, whatever you end up with make sure it's a double din. Single din flipouts look like crap in the new civics. Also rather than use the metra or scosche dashkit, spend the extra couple of bucks and get the factory navi bezel for the car. Looks 100x better.

My 2 cents, whatever you end up with make sure it's a double din. Single din flipouts look like crap in the new civics. Also rather than use the metra or scosche dashkit, spend the extra couple of bucks and get the factory navi bezel for the car. Looks 100x better.

oops i have scosche dash and yes i agree i dont like single flip out dim now my ex has the crappy preimum sound so im going to forget about the stock wiring and gonna run new wiring , its alot of work but i cant seem to find all harness for the ex?

YEah you've got the scosche crap. I hate that stuff. The antenna adaptor doesn't fit properly. The harness you got is annoying, pins fall out alot. If you're going to end up rewiring everything, then I wouldn't worry too much about the harness, but def get the metra antenna adaptor.

well see if i can find the proper harness then i can avoid doing a major hassle, see theirs 2 set of wiring sets for each brand (metra vs scoche)

now apprently when i contacted cruntch field theirs 1 set of wiring missing.

here is set 1

and i think its for the non premuim sound equip

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-HONDA-CIVIC-RA ... dZViewItem

set # 2 this seems to be the one that goes on the stock amp but then again im not sure...

http://cgi.ebay.com/06-HONDA-CIVIC-REVE ... dZViewItem

please help :(