AVIC411.com

Need 2004 F250 Z2 Install Advice

I ordered the Z2 yesterday and called Crutchfield for the wiring harness. The Tech then tells me the Z2 won't fit in my truck(2004 F250). Please tell me this isn't so!! There has to be a way. Is there a lot of trimming involved? The truck has what appears to be a double DIN but I found out it is actually a Euro DIN. Some pics would be fantastic!! Please help guys, Thanks

Miami,

I have an '03 that I will be putting my Z2 into. I have to wait until NEXT weekend! I will try to take shots as I go. Do the same and we can compare and maybe make up a install guide for these years.

I think the '05 link will be helpful in that the trucks are very similar except the actual fitment in the dash. I really don't want to trim my dash panel as I have the Harley Edition and want to keep it unmolested. I wil do some more research and keep you posted.

I am thinking I may have to get an interior trim package for the truck if I do in fact end up trimming the original dash panel. I will take pictures. Please repost soon with your as you will probably be installing before me.

• 2 weeks later...