AVIC411.com

Have anyone tried this?

well anyways i have been stressin with stuff the pass few hrs and i want to get my mind off of it, so i wanted to try this out.

Have anyone tried this on their Z1, where you download a music video and burned it on dvd, so when you put in the dvd cd to the Z1 it plays music video?

How does it work.. can i just dl the file as mpg. or something then burn it on a dvd, will that work?

Yeah its very easy. I use Intervideo WinDVD Creator. It came with my Laptop.

It converts almost any movie file (avi, wmv, mgp, and even divx!) into a DVD.

You can add menus and a title screen. I use a single layer 4 GB dvd blank and can put many music videos on it.

can you or someone do this for me.. i try to dl the video but it has words on it and i dont like it like BET and stuff..

i will pay someone to make me a music video.. i will give a list.. if someone is nice enough to do this for me i would appreciate it.

a really easy way to have a bunch of videos on one dvd is using winavi video converter.... you can get it for free if you look hard enough or know who to ask...lol... but all you do is picj the files you want to convert to dvd in the order you want them to play then it converts and burns it.... thats it..... if you need help let me kno