AVIC411.com

need an honest opinion

this is the bezel to lincoln MKZ that i am working on. im not really thrilled with the fact that the trim is not evev all the way around, but the stock brackets that i need to use wont allow me to make it even. if this was your car, would you be happy with it?. i gotta finish this in the morning, and i dont know if i should start over from scratch or not. what do you think?

post-5223-12872752527049_thumb.jpg

post-5223-12872752527466_thumb.jpg

If you mean the grey trim piece, I think it looks good. I wouldn't sweat it. I am rather fussy about fit and finish yet that wouldn't bother me. Uneven gaps left and right would drive me nuts, but that install looks good.

i dont care about the color. the camera made that look worse than it really is. i was talking about the trim being bigger on the bottom than on the top

it actually looked a little better once it was back in the car

post-5223-12872752531145_thumb.jpg

no, they were strange brackets. the holes were on small tabs, next to empty spaces. i would have had to drill them 1/8 of an inch away to make it even, but there wasnt enough metal on the tabs. not a typical install. most fords come out perfect. this one kicked my ass a little bit