AVIC411.com

Honest feedback concerning video capabilities on AviC D3

wooooooooooot. lol :shock: I branched into an automobile store while waiting on my tires hoping to check out some Double Din head units and lo and behold, I saw the D3. It had been bypassed in the store so I decided to test some of my dvd media files on it. It did not read my DVD-R which had my divx music videos...I was immediately saddened. I tried it on the next Kenwood unit...It played it smoothly. The video was as crisp as my LCD TV. I decided to give the D3 another chance and I popped in an authored music video dvd I made way back and it played. The video quality was alright. Not crisp and then I played it on the Kenwood unit and MY GOD! It was like HDTV compared to D3. I drew my conclusion immediately that the video playback quality on the D3 was not promising. It was indeed lacking . It played my mp3 just fine. I guess I will have to look else where. Preferably Kenwood.

Maybe if I get a mad deal for like $500 I'll compromise. :cry:

Get the D3 yo. Fuck kenwood, have you read reviews on that piece of shit unit? It breaks too damn much, the D3 is way more reliable and will stand all the hard use, it can be used and abused. Try doing that to a kenwood and it will fuck up. I know this cause i learned the hard way 2 brand new kenwood units fucked up on me. Get the D3. Avoid all the bullshit. Pioneer is like the Toyota of Head units. Kenwood is like the ford of Head units. If you listen to that dumbass pussy about the kenwood, then good luck cause you'll need it.

LOL, yeah, treat your units like the ladies, but don't try to stick your dick in the unit though. I had the DNX7100, the first time, it was shuttin' off when i turned it up too loud, when i re-wired it, it was fine, then my 13w7 banged too loud it made the cd skip, fucking cheap ass unit. then when it ejected the cd, it made this annoying ass sound, like it was broken or something. I took it back to the store, like 5 installers checked it and tested it, then concluded it was a defect, they gave me a new one, and they said they didn't trust me so they installed it, and it kept blowing the fuse, lol, dumb asses. the navi just didn't locate itself right, the sound sounded distorted at high volume, it would over heat if you turned it up too much, so i took it back once again and got the d3, this damn unit can handle some real abuse and sounds crisp at high volumes. FUCK kenwood!!!