AVIC411.com

Music through Bluetooth?

Just curious, I don't use an iPOD I have a T-Mobile Wing (Pocket PC Phone) that I also use as my "iPOD" the phone has bluetooth and I am wondering just how much you can do with the bluetooth adapter for the Avic D3. I just ordered from Compuplus yesterday so I haven't recieved it yet and I didn't order the bluetooth unit because I think it is a bit expensive for purely the phone integration while I am driving but I was wondering if the D3 would be able to see all the music stored on my pocket pc via the bluetooth adapter?

If anyone has any experience wit this please advise!

Also is it possible to have a mini usb connection instead of the iPod connector hooked up to the D3? If the bluetooth won't work for my music this would be my only other option.

Thanks for any advice!

-Jimmy

I went ahead and ordered the bluetooth unit, found it for 158 shipped on Amazon so I bit the bullet. My phone supports streaming music through bluetooth so hopefully everything will work. It would be great to leave the phone in my pocket and be able to play the music on it through the D3! I will update once I get it installed!