AVIC411.com

D3 iPod whine question

this was covered some where else on this forum but ill say it again... in order to get rid of that whine you need to turn your back light to always on or turn the charge ipod setting off.... if you turn the back light to always on it will not kill your battery on the ipod because it turns off after nothing is connected to it for a while..... trust me it works i used to hate that whine cause i blast my music so i would hear that whine nice and clear...

this was covered some where else on this forum but ill say it again... in order to get rid of that whine you need to turn your back light to always on or turn the charge ipod setting off.... if you turn the back light to always on it will not kill your battery on the ipod because it turns off after nothing is connected to it for a while..... trust me it works i used to hate that whine cause i blast my music so i would hear that whine nice and clear...

Jesus dude, calm down.

Anyway... Im not turning off the charging. That kinda defeats the purpose of that 30 dollar cable.

turn on the backlight... another great feature of that 30 cable is letting u play your music through you d3... just in case u didnt kno

Wow the sarcasm in here is amazing!! I figured I may get that from a mod, but not a newbie such as yourself.