AVIC411.com

Just installed my new Z1/and slightly used GEX-P920XM. From the go, the Z1 reported no signal/no connection/etc, but before I even activated it, I was recieving like 6 channels (not the preview channels). I then called to activate the radio, and within minutes I was receiving all of the XM stations (although the Z1 still says its not connected and there is no signal). The problem is that every time I power down the Z1, and turn it back on, all of the XM stations are gone except for like 2 country stations, 24-27, and Radio Disney! No other stations work -- they are automatically skipped over. I can then login to XMradio.com and "refresh" the radio to get all of the stations back, but as soon as I turn the Z1 off, it loses them.

Anyone have an idea of what could be going on? Whats this I hear about not connecting the 12V of the GEX-P920XM? I currently have the IPbus cable connected, and from the power plug on the GEX-P920XM, I have the 12V going to a 12V source, and the ground going to a ground.

Any help would be much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...