AVIC411.com

XM Updatin WHAT THE F*** !!!!

Okay, 4 days ago, I started getting a message "XM Updating" I've seen it before it usually goes away after a couple of minutes.

It's been on for 4 days now. I can't even use my nav, because I have a big box covering the screen, XM Updating. I hit okay it comes back on 2 seconds later. I drive an hour to work each way and get "Very Strong" signal all the time, so it's always seeing the satellite. I drive an hour each way to work, so it's had PLENTY OF TIME. I tried to reset it by unplugging power to the XM box, and the headunit overnight, plugged both back in, set all my setting back up. Immediately started again, XM music keeps dropping out for "XM Updating" and still can't see the map. I called XM, they sent me a refresh signal to the radio to reactivate it, that didnt work.

I'm using an AVIC-D1 and the XM With navtraffic receiever. All the cables are tight and plugged in etc. Has this happened to anyone else. EXTREMELY annoying.... Trying to use the map today and I couldnt look at it for more than 2 seconds, as I'm hitting okay, it's popping up new boxes, "XM Updating"

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

interesting you mention that. I was subsribed to navtraffic, I actually cancelled it about a week ago. Didnt even think about that. Could that have something to do with it ? I saw the navtraffic button in the nav screen was no longer there. Navtraffic was useless to me, becuase it's not supported in my area. All it tells me is that theres long term construction, 50 miles to the north of me where I dont drive anyways.