AVIC411.com

Okay guys i have a problem, yesturday i was inputting my navi for B Street and it was the wrong one, so i click cancel destination and i have tried to fix the addy, but it wont let me. So now when i push the letter B it comes up like b st/ e st N. and crap and that destination is like 8-9 hrs away from me. When i try to back space it, it will delete but when i still push the letter B i get the same shit. Anyone can help out? Is this a glitch or what?

It's called the Auto fill in and it's on page 27 of your Manual. I had the same problem before, I had entered Vose Street and I say a week later I went to enter Vanowen St but everytime I enter the letter V, Vose street would show up on the screen and I did not want that street. This is what I had to do. When I would enter the letter V and Vose street would appear, you just keep typeing and it will change itself.

This is from the Manual.

The previously entered characters are stored for each state and each search function. The next time a character is entered, Suggested character will be shown. for example, If E 220th st has been entered in the past, When you input a letter just (e), e 220th st will be fill in automatically.

It's called the Auto fill in and it's on page 27 of your Manual. I had the same problem before, I had entered Vose Street and I say a week later I went to enter Vanowen St but everytime I enter the letter V, Vose street would show up on the screen and I did not want that street. This is what I had to do. When I would enter the letter V and Vose street would appear, you just keep typeing and it will change itself.

This is from the Manual.

The previously entered characters are stored for each state and each search function. The next time a character is entered, Suggested character will be shown. for example, If E 220th st has been entered in the past, When you input a letter just (e), e 220th st will be fill in automatically.

Thank you. Is it possible to take out the auto fill? I was reading the manual and it didnt say how.