AVIC411.com

Navigation Day and Night function

Im having a problem with the night and day function for the navigation of the Z2. You know how during the day it would show it in day time and at night it would be black? well on mine, it only gives an option of automatic and day time, but no night. and at night, it doesn't switch to night time..

any one have any idea why? or what to do? I would appreciate it!

thanks

• 1 month later...

My Dodge Charger has a Avic Z2. I just got it replaced, last Z2 was stolen. The same shop installed it again. This time they cannot get the illumination to work. When lights are on it should go dim. It does not do that now. They cannot get it working.

Ideas on what to look for to fix it?

In case it matters the parts used to wire it up are below. (Partly for wiring Steering Remote)

Peripheral:

CHYAH05

PESWICAN

PESWIPS

• 2 months later...

I am having a similar problem. Sometimes my Z1 will not switch to night mode... and sometimes it will (lights on automatic). When it doesn't switch, I can sometimes remedy this by turning the headlights off and then back to automatic... and sometimes I can't. What gives? Night mode fails about 30% of the time.

Vehicle.. 2002 Mercedes ML500.