AVIC411.com

The Avic, and the wife

So, I tell the wife I want to get the Avic, and the whole time, I hear, why do you want it, why why why,. even after I got it, I heard, I just don't understand, why you needed it, or wanted it. After I got it in, the WHOLE attitude changed, she started playing with it, and now she thinks it's the neatest thing, how great it will be for trips, how great it will be to find places when we are out places, etc. :lol:

Just thought I would share

I don't want to go to far off-topic, but my last dyno on pump gas was 359.1whp. My Brian Crower camshafts come in tomorrow after waiting since December, and I'm going to shoot for 385whp on race gas and higher boost...after retuning of course. I'll eventually use methanol and hope for 400whp, and still have a daily driver with full reliability and AC.

So, I tell the wife I want to get the Avic, and the whole time, I hear, why do you want it, why why why,. even after I got it, I heard, I just don't understand, why you needed it, or wanted it. After I got it in, the WHOLE attitude changed, she started playing with it, and now she thinks it's the neatest thing, how great it will be for trips, how great it will be to find places when we are out places, etc. :lol:

OMG.. I got such a kick out of this. Thanks, fanatic!

When I started talking about getting the D3, my partner did the SAME THING! Once it was installed, we took a road trip, and now he wants one too! haha! We take my car everywhere anyway, even to the local store, so now it's my turn: "Why do you need it? I just don't understand why you would want it. why? why? huh?"

Thanks for the laugh (and therapy).

When I started talking about getting the D3, my partner did the SAME THING! Once it was installed, we took a road trip, and now he wants one too! haha! We take my car everywhere anyway, even to the local store, so now it's my turn: "Why do you need it? I just don't understand why you would want it. why? why? huh?"

Yea everything is stupid and you don't need that and blah blah blah. But when they can benefit from it everything changes!! What bs! How come we can't stop them from buying their 150th pair of shoe or purse. Or another pair of earings that look like the same 20 that she already owns.

Yea everything is stupid and you don't need that and blah blah blah. But when they can benefit from it everything changes!! What bs! How come we can't stop them from buying their 150th pair of shoe or purse. Or another pair of earings that look like the same 20 that she already owns.

AMEN!!!!

Too funny that you both drive Fords. My girlfriend drives an Eclpse Spyder GST convertible and I drive an Eclipse GST coupe...and they're both monarch green pearl metallic. :lol:

Damn I only have a gs spyder. :cry: haha

It's o.k., you can still come over to http://www.team-2g.com

The girls can buy a different set of shoes a day, but we get one AVIC radio and they freak out. What kind of double standard is that. The price of my AVIC-D2 is a fraction of all the shoes they buy a year.