AVIC411.com

Audi Wheel controls

You'll need 2 modules. A pac swi-can and a swi-ps. The first one converts the can data signal from the steering controls to a language that that the second can understand. Then the second translates the command to pioneer for the avic.

I just got my D3 installed with SWI-PS in Mazda5. I was searching here to see if anyone else is experiencing delay problems that I have found.

I used to just touch my steering wheel buttons and things would change, it was very sensitive. Now with the SWI-PS installed, I either have to press the button 2 times or hold it down longer before it responds. There is definitely a delay and it will take time to get used to but to have the steering control far outweighs the delay issue.

I have the bypass and by pressing my mode button on the steering wheel, I can change my video to ipod, FM, or navigation in a few clicks and not have to reach for the dash in case the cops are watching.