AVIC411.com

Avic D-3 Installation Price

wow.. $400?? geeze. I purchased a drop down monitor, and everyone wants to charge me $200 to install it. Does that sound right?

Yea that sounds about right. Also depends on what it is getting hooked up into, sunroof/rear climate controls and what kind of unit it is. Our going rate is $200-$250.

• 4 weeks later...

03 tahoe? If it does not have onstar or bose, My install rate would be about $225 parts and labor. If it does have bose/onstar The harness is an extra $100 so $225-$325 depending on the vehicle. Also, I will never bypass a screen for a customer, cuz I know how stupid some people are. Instead I tell them that I cannot do it, but I give them the link to this site so they can do it themselves, or have someone who does not mind the risk of going to jail for a few bucks/make a stranger happy. A local installer was charged with something to the effect of involuntary vehicular homicide when a kid died on the way home from the install. Kinda hard to explain that one... As long as my connections were made properly, you can tell whether or not it was 'tampered' with