AVIC411.com

Pioneer bluetooth vs kenwood bluetooth

My motorolas work great with the BTB200. No echo, autoconnect works every time, etc. Have also tried friends Nokia and Palm (with the jetware software) and they work great also. They are all GSM by the way--have read on here about CDMA problems, particularly with Verizon

It's very clear in my vehicle w/ no echoes. Mic is installed near driver A pillar. GF's 07 Civic it's installed near rear view mirror and there's some echo. I'll probably move it to my location to see if it helps.

damn well now that u mention CDMA i have sprint which might have problems i think ima call pioneer and ask them since no one here really have sprint and when u make calls does the incoming voice come through all ur speakers or just the front door speakers?

Yea good luck with that

I swear you would think Pioneer would hire a good technical support team who is nice and yet informative. No more bullshit "I don't know it works with our phones, try getting the latest firmware for your phone. Its your phone, and your problem Fuck that...maybe i'll buy a dual 8181 next time