AVIC411.com

A noob Questions on those background pictures...

Does those work on the z2 as well? And I've seen that you should use nero to burn the pics...correct?

Thanks!

Yes and yes.

Nero is not required but it's a very good program. Just not windows, it doesn't burn disk which are compatible with anything other than windows :)

Can anybody please tell me how to change the backgrounds in the D3? I managed to change the splash page by burning my own NAV disc, but when I pop a disc full of jpegs in the player and try to change the backgrounds through system settings, it says there is no /pictures/ folder and that i need that...so naturally i threw all the pics into 1 folder by itself, called "PICTURES", but i still get the same message. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance guys

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the help hottwyrd, I figured it out a few days ago. Lex, if u'r still wondering...you burn a CD-R w/ two folders, one called PICTURES, and the other you can name whatever you want, nothing specifically needed. In the PICTURES folder, put the pics that you woudl like to use, and in the other one, put some extra pics to take up space...i believe you have to have at least 1.88 MB taken up total on the disc (i could be wrong though). That will get ya straight.