AVIC411.com

BLuetooth adapter and Circuit city

It seems that some Circuit City's are caring the bluetooth adapter, and the online order are in stock. I found one store in the New York area, and one store in the CT area. They are selling it for a bit more than say crutchfield; 159.99 compared to 119.99 but it may be worth it. I also called crutchfield to see if they had any idea of when Pioneer will be shipping more to them, and of course they had no idea.

So if you want the bluetooth adapter, and willing to pay a little more, then check your local CC's or go online. Also if you order online for delivery or store pick up, I found this random coupon to give 10% off, it worked for me :-)

New! 10% OFF $99+ regular priced items
coupon code: 24AB5NRA5J
restrictions: Excludes video game hardware, Verizon, select Polk, Bose, Velodyne, Apple iPod, "Web Only" specials on computers, giftcards, outlet, delivery, shipping, or sales tax. Not valid with any other coupon promotion and not redeemable for cash.
expires: 7/4/2006

Happy searching!!
SCHWEET! Thank you, guys! I just ordered mine on the website, and I'll go pick it up tomorrow morning at my local store! I used the coupon code, and it wasn't $99, but it did knock $15 off my order, and that's good enough for me. I've actually got it on order @ 2 different places, to try to get it sooner. Guess I'll cancel those tomorrow.
Just a reminder this is the last day for the coupon. Circuit City will even price match PioneerElectronics price.

Just go online and reserve your ND-BT1 by paying for it using the coupon code. Bring in a printed screenshot of the PioneerElectronics price and they will refund the difference.

Picked mine up at the local CC and paid only $110 including tax.