AVIC411.com

Warning!+Help with buying!

I ordered a D3 from wisetronics.com.They had the D3 for $649.00.When I ordered it the person on the other side of the phone seemed strange but I did it anyway.I asked for a e-mail receipt and never got one.I called twice and finally today when I called I asked for the ship date.The website says 1-2 days,when I ordered it they said 1-2 weeks.Today they said 5-6 weeks.I cancelled the order and my credit card.I need to get one in about 10 days for when I get home from out of town it is there.I would like to get a good deal and a warranty as well.Does anyone have any input on where to buy one?I would NOT recommend wisetronics.

Ok,You will have to explain.Do you mean Best Buy,Circuit City,Crutchfield or?Keep in mind I don't know this stuff like you guys do I need all the help I can get.I appreciate your reply but I don't know what the difference is if I get it from one place or the other.Does the warranty vary from place to place?Is it longer from certain places?

I don't think compluplus is an authorized online dealer, according to pioneer's website.

According to compuplus's website: "Product includes full one year manufacturer's warranty."

Which means nothing. I could set up a website selling alpine and say the same thing...

I don't think compluplus is an authorized online dealer, according to pioneer's website.

According to compuplus's website: "Product includes full one year manufacturer's warranty."

Which means nothing. I could set up a website selling alpine and say the same thing...

What it means is you've got legal recourse if Pioneer refuses to honor the Warranty.