AVIC411.com

z1 got me lost

I was on my way to canada from nyc and my gas tank was empty so I stopped in paterson nj and the z1 said they were 2 gas stations near by I followed the direction and it took me to a forest where nothing existed except trees, I was really pissed off. I barely made it to gas station near paterson.
[quote name="ducatiboy"]I'm amazed you even stopped in Paterson, NJ. I try not to if I can avoid it (unless I'm packin'). :)[/quote]

Maybe that's why the map is bad Steve!! The company making the maps won't go there either! They just took someone's word where the stations were and didn't realize they were sending people out to the woods for their unsavory actions.... :)
I mean other than than that the z1 is alright, sometimes it gives me real long directions to a place where I'd know a faster way, and I was coming back from canada in PA taking highway 6 (bad idea) to 81 and the roads where all flooded, and the road was detoured and than the road was shut down, so I went through the z1 map and it had streets to go around the closure, I took the car off road to this street cut off, and to my surprise there was no street cut off just jungle( I know the z1 keeps leading me to jungle/woods lol) wonder whats next off a cliff?