AVIC411.com

I payed extra for this bluetooth, and the echo is unbareable to the person on the other side. I turned the volume all the way down on the unit, and on my phone. And either they can still hear themselves talking, or I can't hear a word they are saying.

I have a Bose Surround Sound system in my silverado, don't know if that has anything to do with it. I have tried relocating the mic from the top of the windshield to in the cieling in the OnStar mic location. A little better, but still annoying.

Anyone?

I uploaded that bluetooth fix, i reset my system and turned everything down like suggested, re-paired the phone.... absolutly no progress. Still loud as crap, still echoing like a stadium

I'm getting my money back for the bluetooth, it's worthless

Unless anyone else has any friendly suggestions

found it, it's still annoyingly loud. I have both the volume on my phone and Z1 turned all the way down.

is there something I'm just not realizing? I have had this system for a good 6 months now, and I have never been able to use it because of the echo due to the volume. You'd think they would have fixed it on the Z2 and used a closed circuit mic, so when the speakers pipe out the other person's voice, the mic shuts off