AVIC411.com

AVIC N2 OPENS UP BUT SCREEN IS BLANK AND NO SOUND!!

when i started my car this morning my avic n2 didnt work so i unplugged it and plugged it back up again, and it started working. Then i shut my car off to get a haricut and it was working fine. THen i took a shower and i started my car and now it doesnt work. It flips out like it resetted only nothing shows on the screen and none of the buttons work not even the open/close button. The only button that works is the Eject button to eject cds. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE HELP!!!

when i started my car this morning my avic n2 didnt work so i unplugged it and plugged it back up again, and it started working. Then i shut my car off to get a haricut and it was working fine. THen i took a shower and i started my car and now it doesnt work. It flips out like it resetted only nothing shows on the screen and none of the buttons work not even the open/close button. The only button that works is the Eject button to eject cds. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE HELP!!!

ribbon cable.

pioneer recall.

if you're not covered it will cost you 200$? i think someone correct.

there is also a guy on ebay who will do it for cheaper.

Yeah well i sent it to Jo di's repair shop from ebay and when the guy tested it he said everything worked fine. So he said it could be my brain and or cable and told me to send them in. I lifted up my back seat to disconnect my brain and i noticed the main unit cable that goes to the headunit was half plugged in. I was wondering if this would cause the screen to go black and not work but still power on...?

because if it does then that was the problem all along.