AVIC411.com

I called today and tried to use the ZWINBACK coupon and it worked....$77.00 / yr with no activation. No issues there. Then, I tried to deal for 3 months free NavTraffic and was put on hold 3 times.....then, I got disconnected.. I'm going to call back tomorrow, throw a major hissie fit and try for 6months free NavTraffic.....I'll keep you updated!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Samething happen to me. You will need to hang up with her and call back. Once I did this I received the promotion. Well actually when I called back i didnt give her the code # but I told her that I had a code that was suppose to give me a yr of XM for $77 and I just added NAVtraffic. all in all it came up to 124.88 for both for the year.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just activated my account today. I got 3 months free of the radio service and navtraffic along with the $77/year for the radio service, so I don't owe them any money until March 10, 2008. Sweet deal, I must say. I just told them I got a new car, and I had the coupon code and that I wanted 3 months free of the navtraffic. I didn't even tell them the actual coupon code.